Laser Fume Extractor ALF4010 are specially designed with high tech extractors cater the needs of heavy duty metal and non-metal dust and fumes extract during Laser marking, Laser Engraving, Laser Cutting and welding application. The three stages of filtration process used in laser fume extraction are Pre filter, heap filter and activated carbon filter. Apzem laser fume and dust extraction system is compact and highly productive. Laser fume extraction has quiet operation, convenient mobility and high efficiency. Portable laser fume extractor is used to control the chemical fumes and it can be easily moved. Fume extractor for laser cutting will absorb the fumes from various processes with high filtration media. The Fume Extractor for laser etch is used to absorb the chemical fumes during the etching process.
- High Air Flow Blowers
- Low noise design
- Digitalized Control
- Three stage Filtration
- Remote start stop
- VOC / Gas Sensor
- Filter choking alarm indicator
- Medium to Heavy duty
- Laser Marking
- Laser Engraving
- Laser Cutting
- Laser Welding
- Laser Drilling etc..
- Flow :250 to 1300 CFM.
- Pressure : 22000 Pa.
- Power option : 230V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz.Three phase (optional)
- Casing : MS with Powder coated.Stainless Steel (Optional)
- Filtration : Three stages
- Primary filters : Pleated Polyster Pre Filter
- Secondary Filter : HEPA , 99.97% Efficiency @ 0.3 microns
- Tertiary Filter : Chemical Filter
- MOC : Heavy Guage Stainless Steel Construction
- Finish : Satin Finish
- Controls : Fully Digital Controls
- Weight : 90 Kg
- Size : 1050 mm H X 550mm W X 530mm D
- Adjustable extraction arm (P/N : AEA-001)
- Flexible Fabric hose ( P/N : AFH – 002 )
- Table Mount Clamp (P/N : ATC – 003)
- Deep bed Filter (P/N : ACF-012)
- HEPA Filter (P/N : AHF – 013)
- Carbon Filter( P/N : AFH – 014)